Thursday, February 23, 2017

Catching Up

It's been a while since I wrote about random books I've picked up from the library.  Honestly, I haven't read that much since then.  I am, however, still reading the Camulod chronicles. I am on The Saxon Shore and it is excellent!  Just in case you were wondering, yes, you should totally pick up this series of books by Jack Whyte. 


Also, if you are into the legends of King Arthur and haven't done so already, pick up The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley.  An excellent story as told from the viewpoints of the women of Camelot. 


2 comments:

  1. The two books I've liked the best are Mythago Wood, by Robert Holdstock. It gave me feelings of being connected to something 'other'. The other book was A Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan.
    I've read a lot of fiction and science fiction over the years but these books are still in my thoughts occasionally.
    The third best book is An Anthology of Chinese Literature. Full of great history,fables,stories, poems.from ancient China to more recent times.
    Enjoy, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete